[Ansteorra-archery] Current TI

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Apr 25 17:23:50 PDT 2002

Well, you already have to send in an event report and all of the non-member
waivers that are signed at gate.  It seems that it would be pretty easy to
require that a check to cover x$ for each non-member waiver go along with
it.  Then on a quarterly or annual basis the Kingdom could send a check to
Corpora.

I personally would be in favor of something like a $3 non-member surcharge
with $1 of it being kept by the Kingdom to cover administrative costs and
the costs of storing those non-member waivers for 7 to 25 years.

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com