[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Archery this weekend

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Thu Aug 1 18:11:14 PDT 2002

Thank you, Sister Playchoya!!  That's all i ever wanted!  Honestly!

You're right, Gilli - tough love is just grand, especially when the Men of
your own House are keeping you down.  I do wonder what they're afraid of,
don't you (Grin)?

Seriously, folks, after abdominal surgery and then the Week From H---- back
in the hospital, i will follow the old adage paraphrased to "chirurgeon heal
thyself" and not stress that incision Or my system in general for several
weeks to come.  But i really want to shoot at Lughnasadh (Not the IKAC,
obviously, drat it), so i need some practice.  Is there a gentle out there
willing to sacrifice their own desires to this end on Sunday afternoon?

 YIS,
Gerita