[Ansteorra-archery] Children's Archery practice update

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Tue Aug 6 09:11:39 PDT 2002

We had 4 youth at the Glaslyn range this past weekend - 3 regulars and 1
newcomer that took the top score on the first time ever shooting a bow. It
was a great shoot. A Royal round was shot and scores will be submitted no
later then tomorrow. After the shoot we explored the realm of what happens
to a soda bottle full of soda left in the sun for a few hours and struck
with a projectile at 20 yards.

I would like to thank Jack the Spinks for loaning me the Steppes backstops
and youth bows, Lothar for use of the glaslyn range and ALL that came out
and supported the youth shoot. I am Seriously thinking about planning a
shoot once every two weeks to get are youth shooting more. PLEASE tell your
friends, neighbors and such about these practices - its a great way for
parent and child to spend a day.... If we can get just a few more we will
explore the possibilities of competitions for prizes like arrows, bows and
equipment.

see you next time :)

Ulrich of Carolingia
Steppes Children's Archery Marshal

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.