[Ansteorra-archery] Pennsic

Jennifer Shipman djshipman at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 9 15:49:04 PDT 2002

Greetings to the list!

I will be unable to attend Pennsic this year, and need someone to stand in for me to represent our kingdom.  It would be preferable (so I am told) if the person were a member of the order of the King's Archer, an Arcus Majoris, a former Royal Huntsman or a regional marshal.  If you are going to Pennsic and can step in for me, please contact me at djshipman at earthlink.net

Thanks,
Moreg Cochrane
Royal Huntsman, woman, whatever...  ;)