[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild meeti ng Tuesday

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Mon Aug 12 12:09:55 PDT 2002

Thanks for the info....I happen to have my eye on what I think might be a
good specimen of Hickory that needs to come down anyway on my fathers place.
I hear that Elm can be a real bear to get into the stave stage but after
that its fairly easy to draw the bow out....has that been your experience?

Diethelm