[Ansteorra-archery] Stargate's 30th Baronial Tournament

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Aug 19 20:04:10 PDT 2002

Carluccio di Baia (carluccio at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Stargate's 30th baronial archery champion tournament will be held on August
> 14, 2002 at Camp Camwood. The tournament will be a head to head double
> elimination competition. The format will be as follows.

Question:

Will it be mixed up with the style of bow or will like bow be matched
against like bow? In other words will all the crossbows be eliminated by
each other before facing a longbow? Personally I prefer 'random' draw
than matching bow styles. It makes it more like a regular tourney.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!