[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Ansteorra-archery digest, Vol 1 #396 - 4 msgs

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 26 15:36:53 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lady Eibhlin" <ladyeibhlin at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Re: Ansteorra-archery digest, Vol 1 #396 - 4
msgs

> That's fine...if you aren't getting the digest.  I do
> though, to keep from getting my box filled up during
> the day.  Is there a moderator who watches this list?
>
> Eibhlin

You are correct that it doesn't help if you get a digest, it also doesn't
help on on mail readers that dont support easy banning of senders and is a
pain for people who read their mail on several different machines like I do.
It needs to be handed at ther server or by the list admin.

Once Again,  Would the list admin please contact me ASAP.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshall, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com