[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Archery this weekend

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Fri Aug 2 05:52:20 PDT 2002

Not shooting this weekend - what i am afraid of is her doing damage by
sitting on the ground holding a crossbow, it puts pressure on the stomach.
Standing up and hold a crossbow does the same. Sorry Gerita, but this
weekend is your resting time. Tough love but you will thank me - especially
when your tummy is not hurting and the heat hasn't gotten to you and your
not back in the hospital. Can't live with that guilt knowing i could have
prevented it.

Hugs,

Ulrich