[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [SCA-MissileCombat] Please read.. fiberglass shafts for arrows and bolts

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Aug 3 05:53:00 PDT 2002

Everyone please take note of he message below from the Deputy Society
Marshal for Missile Combat.  Try and make sure all our combat archers and
marshals get the word.

This is basically the same information I sent out earlier this week
sanitized for interkingdom use.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra