[Ansteorra-archery] Stargate's 30th Baronial Tournament

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:19:36 PDT 2002

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

Stargate's 30th baronial archery champion tournament will be held on August
14, 2002 at Camp Camwood. The tournament will be a head to head double
elimination competition. The format will be as follows.
Round 1: 1 end of 6 arrows fired at a period target face at 20 yds.
Round 2: 1 timed end of 30 seconds fired at an animal target at 20 yds.
Round 3: 1 end of 6 combat arrows fired at a combat target at approx 25 yds.
The combat arrrows my be any legal Ansterorran combat arrow, or bolt. This
means legal for chivalric or rapier combat. They do not have to be fired
from a combat legal bow.
Round 4: 1 end of 6 arrows fired at a 60cm FITA target at 30yds.
All subsequent rounds will be fired at animal targets at unknown distances.
The bye rounds will be destructive.

I have not yet been informed of the tournament start time. I expect that the
tournament will begin shortly after morning court. I should have the start
time whenever I post a reminder missive in a couple of weeks.

For more information about Stargate’s 30th baronial event check the website
at:
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial30/

Any questions concerning the archery tournament may be directed to
carluccio at hotmail.com
Note: I will be unavailable from August 10th – 17th.

Yours in service,
Lord Carluccio di Baia