[Ansteorra-archery] Stargate's 30th Baronial Tournament

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Tue Aug 20 05:40:57 PDT 2002

Grin :)

Ulrich of Carolingia

-----Original Message-----
From: Pug Bainter [mailto:pug at pug.net]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 10:04 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Stargate's 30th Baronial Tournament

Carluccio di Baia (carluccio at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Stargate's 30th baronial archery champion tournament will be held on
August
> 14, 2002 at Camp Camwood. The tournament will be a head to head double
> elimination competition. The format will be as follows.

Question:

Will it be mixed up with the style of bow or will like bow be matched
against like bow? In other words will all the crossbows be eliminated by
each other before facing a longbow? Personally I prefer 'random' draw
than matching bow styles. It makes it more like a regular tourney.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.