[Ansteorra-archery] Gothic War.

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Aug 30 03:56:54 PDT 2002

Talon,

Pray do me a favor while you are there, take mental notes (write them
down if you have too) on the number of combat archers, who they are & and
where they are from.  If they're using bow or crossbow & the number of
arrows/bolts they are carrying.

If you could also critique the archers part in the battles, it would be
very helpful in seeing what our strengths & weakness are on the field
this year.

I'd planed to go for months and have been knocked out of the trip because
I have to make more upgrade repairs to the gas line at the house this
weekend (I promised the family I would not attend another event until
they had hot water again).

So shoot some of those fighters for me, have fun, and we'll join ya on
the field at Three Kings if not sooner!

Thanks,

Ironwyrm