[Ansteorra-archery] Gothic War

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 06:05:37 PDT 2002

Greetings Combat Archers,

I sincerely hope the many of you will take the time to start polishing your
combat skills this coming weekend at Gothic Wars.  It is always a lot of
fun!! Unfortunately, I as well as my Lt. Lord William, will be unable to
attend for different Mundane reasons.  Please take your lead then from the
Kingdom commander, Duke Kien.  If you are new, have any questions or ideals
that could improve our archers corp. please feel free to discuss them with
him.

Play safe and have fun,
Countess Octavia
Archery Commander for the Army of Heroes