[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild meeti ng Tuesday

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Aug 12 10:33:08 PDT 2002

If you are at Steppes Artisan I will have a few pieces from the harvest
available on a first come first serve basis. I know there will be another
harvest I just don't know how soon.

Wilim has given you your first lead on setting up a branch guild in your
area. There was once a web site for the Guild but I cannot find the link
right now. Does anyone else know where it might be found?

Iames