[Ansteorra-archery] Stargate's 30th Baronial Tournament

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 19 20:20:44 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pug Bainter" <pug at pug.net>
> Question:
>
> Will it be mixed up with the style of bow or will like bow be matched
> against like bow? In other words will all the crossbows be eliminated by
> each other before facing a longbow? Personally I prefer 'random' draw
> than matching bow styles. It makes it more like a regular tourney.

Then come join us and enjoy yourself.  The pairings will be as random as the
universe will allow on that given day and crossbows might shoot against
longbows in the first round.  Ideally the variety of the different types of
rounds will help even things out so that no archer will have an advantage
simply due to the type of equipment he/she shoots.  The best and most
broadly skilled archer will hopefully win.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com