[Ansteorra-archery] Spam

Heather Crouch heatherc at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 29 13:42:20 PDT 2002

I would think that you could set up the list so that only members of the
list can post. That way you can approve members individually and only
members can post.

If someone who is not a member needs to post, they submit a post and it is
approved or denied by the 'keeper of the list'. It delays posts by new
people a day or so, but should totally eliminate spam.

~Rose