[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for recurve bow

g_r.cathan@att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Tue Dec 3 17:46:56 PST 2002

Well, I have not yet gotten the original message yet (just the replies) but I
suggest if they go to Viking Archery not to mention the SCA.  The owner(?) (the
old guy anyway) probably won't sell to them if he knows they are with the SCA.
He has this thing about people shooting arrows at other people.

Geof