[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Dec 4 12:26:48 PST 2002

[Full Gilli Quote at bottom of message for context]

Quote Gilli the other day :
"And if you aren't scrambling to get a better score in
those competitions to make Ansteorra number one to the best of your
improving ability....well go try another persation.  Because you
aren't an archer."

>Now show me in there where I say don't teach kids.
>Show me where I say don't shoot RRs.
>Show me where is said don't do melee events.
>Show me where I said don't shoot the Huntsman tourney.

You didn't ... you said that people who do these things are not Archers if they don't shoot IKAC, IKCAC and Wintershoot also.  Very clearly and without reservation you said that if they are not "scrambling to get a better score" in the IKAC, IKCAC and Winter Shoot then "Because you
aren't an archer.".

If you don't actually believe this, then I think you need to tell this list exactly what you do believe.  Either those who do not shoot IKAC, IKCAC and Winter Shoot are 'archer's or they are not.  Your quote seems without abiguity, you feel they are not archers.

Timothy of Glastinbury