[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for recurve bow

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 23:24:22 PST 2002

Heeheheh fearghus likes to kid me as he saw what i did
to the X ring at an event not long ago. What he is not
telling you is that man could whomp me big time in a
one on one point shoot, crossbow or no :)

Ulrich of Carolingia

--- Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ulrich if you need help becouse of people wanting
> cut your strings let me
> know and I will stand between you and them. If they
> want to beat you then
> they need to practice not cut strings.
> The man son is making a long bow as a school project
> so he does not need a
> long bow.
> plachoya
>
> humble archer
> Ravens Fort Ansteorra
> >
> >Yep, You are going to need a good supply of
> strings. Since we are going to
> >start cutting yours everytime we see you.:)
> >
> >Fearghus
> >>
> >I have two longbows that i can let go for a fair
> price
> >- Both pull 40 to 45 pounds tho, both are in
> excellant
> >condition. But if its for a son - he would have to
> be
> >pretty strong to pull 40 to 45 pounds alot.
> >
> >They are just collecting dust and rarely get used -
> >rather see em used and use the money to help build
> my
> >target crossbow for next years fun :)
> >

> >Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci