[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Dec 4 11:17:27 PST 2002

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) (Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil) said something that sounded like:
> Everyone that I know of on this list is either an archer, on their way to
> becoming an archer, or happen to do some archery or know folks who do
> archery or archers.  Evereyone could become an archer.

If it requires me to shoot IKAC, IKCAC, and the winter shoot, I will
never be an archer in your eyes.

Instead I will choose to kill my oppenents and to shoot with my friends
on the line. I will also consider all who pick up the bow to shoot or
teach to be archers.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health