[Ansteorra-archery] What is this all about . . .

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 12:11:29 PST 2002

Every archer reading this thread should ask themselves : Do I believe that
IKAC, IKCAC and Winter Shoot are the end-all and be-all of being an Archer?

<Sigh>  Alright, Timothy, you win.  But i must insist upon the civil tongue
bit - bitter tones take longer to forget and the marks of hurtful words heal
slowly.

Direct answer: Nope.  I can't shoot any of those for reasons already stated,
but nobody is going to keep me off the line when i can shoot, or tell me i'm
less of an archer when i can't.  I got back into archery to learn to handle
a crossbow, which i have discovered i love (ask the guys about trying to cut
my string or otherwise harm my Iolo!!).  Someday i may be good at it, but in
the meantime i reserve the right to keep on enjoying the effort.

Whatever your answer, you should voice it, for this question could very well
be at the heart of where this community evolves, and it is better to lead
the way now, than fight for change later.

So noted and done.

Gerita