[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Forward to Gulf War

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 00:14:01 PST 2002

Hi all, the Dread Overlord of the Far West Here.

I am curious about numbers.  I am not trying to step on our commanders toes but I know the StrangeMcClouds (The Alliance household that Sir Gideon and I have) are bringing 8-9 to the field.  We might have more, as I am asking some old buddies from Merideas to fight under our banner as well.

What other kinds of numbers are we looking at for Combat Archers for the War Point?  Many of us will most likey have our bows around the Castle as well.  I will until it becomes time to get a little more personal.