[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Dec 5 20:38:37 PST 2002

The munbers are you give includes an archer mulitiple times if he has
multiple scores.  If we go through and get just the total numbers of archers
that shot an IKAC / IKCAC score, we get 53, which includes 2 from the last
weekend.  Our 48 "open" puts us in a 3 way tie for 4th place in the number
of archers that shot the open.

If we combine the IKAC, IKCAC and RR lists and elimate duplicate names we
have 82 who have shot enough to have a "score" of somesort.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.