[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

LD. BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at GBRONLINE.COM
Fri Dec 6 00:18:05 PST 2002

>Below is a portion of what is NOT allowed per the Gulf Wars site:

>"Thrusts or arrow shots to the sides, top, and back of the helm are not
>allowed and need not be called."

                                      " need not be called."
WOW..and all this time I thought soldiers raised their shields to keep from
getting an arrow through the top of their helmet when it was raining arrows.
boy I bet those Romans feel silly now.. evil grin.....

( sorry had to try and lighten things up a bit... come back after a week on
the road and there's all this finger pointing going on .. , isn't it time to
step out back , kill a few evil targets ( or smiley's ,or barneys, or beer
cans ,etc )( WARNING !!! DO NOT ATTEMPT THE ABOVE STRESS REDUCTION METHOD
WHILE RESIDING DOWNTOWN . )
 is the mead bottle half empty or half full ?? who cares ... open a new one
,and lets start working on improvements we would like to see in 2003....

BE SAFE , BE HAPPY , HAVE FUN
LD.BLACKMOON