[Ansteorra-archery] . RE: Royal Huntsman tourney at 12th Night

Jennifer Shipman djshipman at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 08:50:11 PST 2002

This tourney will have many things in it!  Eadric has given away a lot of it (Shame on you Eadric!) but since I didn't tell him not to...  Be aware that being accurate and FAST will be very helpful for this tourney!

Sorry it takes me so long to respond to some of these messages.  I work 2 jobs during the week, so I don't get to read email between Monday night and Thursday night.  Unless I want to give up sleep, which I don't.  Don't give up on me, just be patient!

Moreg