[Ansteorra-archery] Archery At Youth Academy

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 12:23:37 PST 2002

With the wealth of knowledge and capable people we have in the archery
community, I was sorta hoping we'd basically have an Academy of the Bow for
Kids.

There will be a wide range of light and heavy boffer suff for the kids to
learn about.  It would be really nice if the same were true for archery.  At
that time the location of most of Middlefords military archers is uncertain,
but probably not here.

I understand that real world situations must be dealt with first, been
there, done that.  However, I'd think that not everyone would be having a
calamity at the same time.

Please remember, the kids are our future.  I don't think they'll get much
archery from heavy and light fighters. (however, there are some who also do
archery)

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.