[Ansteorra-archery] Scores Shot This Weekend???

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 21:34:21 PST 2002

Since there was no reply to this question, can I assume that whatever scores
we had plus what we did in Middleford this last weekend is all that we will
have this year?  Since the season is over now, all there is left to do is to
send in these last scores.

If so, this will be our worst season in several years.  We might keep first
place in Combat, but don't count on it.  We might hold on to 4th or 5th,
perhaps even 6th in each of the other divisions.

I'd hoped we'd be further along then this.  I'm very disappointed.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.