[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 05:33:35 PST 2002

It's not a political thing.  It's a philosophy thing.

And in the 14+ years I've been doing the IKAC / IKCAC I've learned a few
things about my opponents out there.

Great item 4!!  However, having said that I'm affraid you've lost points wih
the folks who think practice is boring.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.