[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Dec 4 08:15:58 PST 2002

>It's a circle of skill. You practice, you do better, you enjoy it more.  So
>you practice more, you do better, you enjoy it more; and on and on.

But if you're not practicing IKAC or IKCAC then you're not really an Archer, right?

If I spend every weekend shooting RR instead ... not an Archer.

If I attend every melee event and shoot combat ... not an Archer.

If I spend my time teaching archery to children ... not an Archer.

That is your stated opinion, isn't it Gilli?

>I don't need to promote "how wonderful I am".  I get told that all the time
>by folks who do appriciate what I do.
>
>Gilli

I seem to recall an Elfsea Defender a couple of years ago where you promised a dozen arrows, in their colors, to anyone who out shot you.  And then 3/4s of the field did so ... sounds like a 'how wonderful I am' challenge ... or and did you ever deliver those arrows?

Timothy "Not An Archer" of Glastinbury