[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Academy

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 23:22:12 PST 2002

I was asked about it at the huntersmoon and have not
contacted yet, but plan to assuming i can get there.
Pass along his info privately if you would pls :)

Ulrich of Carolingia
Steppes Childrens Archery Marshal

--- Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Has any contacted Lord Geoffrey Tailor about doing a
> Youth Archery class at
> the Youth Academy coming up the end of
> Feb. ??
>
> Please contact Lord Geoffrey Tailor foxden7 at juno.com
> if you want to help
> teach our future something more that
> light and heavy weapon.
>
> Gilli
>
> Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci