[Ansteorra-archery] Archery At Youth Academy

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Dec 20 21:53:58 PST 2002

Unfortunately for me that comes after 4 weekends in a row of SCA events with
archery at the events and I'll need some down time.  But I wont get the down
time because that is one week before we leave for Gulf War so that is the
Pack for War weekend.

Sorry.

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra