[Ansteorra-archery] Glorious Camdlemas

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Feb 4 05:16:43 PST 2002

Oh silly me.  They did that too.  There's a bunch of them.  But those that
were chosen were only for the Champions competition.  There's to be a A & S
grand melee on Saturday of the war in which everyone can participate.

And you are correct.  I now have 3 HLs: Star, Iris, Arcus.  How about that?
Who would have thought it?