[Ansteorra-archery] Order of the Arcus Majoris of Ansteorra

Travis W. Jennings traviswj at attbi.com
Mon Feb 4 17:28:37 PST 2002

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra!

As you have probably already heard, Candlemas was this past weekend in
Bryn Gwlad.  I had the honor of witnessing King Aaron and Queen Britta
install the second of the three Principle members of the "Order of the
Arcus Majoris of Ansteorra."   HL Gilbert Ost Westley is the newest
holder of the White Armguard.  (Once again, hardly any of my other
pictures turned out because the lighting was too low.)  If you were not
able to attend here is a picture:

http://arkham.houseolight.net/photos/arcusgilli.jpg

No award or title can even come close to acknowledging all that HL Gilli
does for the archery community of Ansteorra.  A big Ansteorran VIVAT! to
HL Gilli.

Now if we can just get that third person to show up to a Kingdom
Court...

Ld. Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra