[Ansteorra-archery] Four Winds Renaissance Faire

Walter Davis walterd at lcii.net
Tue Feb 5 07:03:23 PST 2002

Greetings Fellow Archers,

If anyone is interested, I have learned that Cheap Shot Archery will host an archery tournament at Four Winds near Whitehouse, TX.  The faire runs weekends from March 16 through April 21.  I shot at their tournament at Hawkwood Faire in 2000 and won a new longbow.  They are a fun group and award good prizes.  If you want more info on Cheap Shot go to http://geocities.com/morganpowys/.  The tournament is open to handbows only at this time.  The same equipment you use for SCA shoots is allowed.  Although the tournament is not open to crossbows I have been informed that if there is enough interest there may be a crossbow shoot at future tournaments.  Everyone is invited to come shoot for fun at their practice range, crossbows and all.  For Four Winds go to http://www.fourwindsfaire.com/.

I hope to see a lot of you at Border Wars and Mead Bee Wars.

Oudoceus Kynith
AKA Not Walter