[Ansteorra-archery] Glorious Candlemas

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Feb 6 08:14:59 PST 2002

I had planned to attend this event but backed out at the last minute.  I
regret that I missed this court but it was for the best as I've been down
with the flu since Saturday, so better late with the congrat's than
passing the bug.

Congratulations to her Excellency Louise and the Shire of Middleford upon
her elevation to Court Baroness!

Congratulations to Lord Alfred Huddleston Archery Marshal of Bryn Glad
upon receiving his Baronial Service Award!

Congratulations to HL Talon upon receiving what I must agree is your long
overdue Star of Merit!  I hope to see you on the battlefield with us at
Gulf this year my friend.

Congratulations to HL (X3) Gilli upon being named one of our premier
members of the "Order of Arcus Majoris"!  You have served our archery
community well for many years, the honor is well deserved!  You shall be
sorely missed at Gulf this year.

And congratulations to all the artisans who participated in this years
Candlemas' A&S competition for Gulf War submissions!  I'll grill Vincenzo
for the details when I'm feeling better.

Congratulations to you one and all!  Vivat!

"Wil the ill"

Ld. William Ironwyrm

Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes

PS: See ya at Lindenwood's Border War II