[Ansteorra-archery] Instructors Needed for Academy of the Bow

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 05:13:14 PST 2002

He does have a good point,
  I  make my own quivers, bracers, arrows, bowstrings, and now, bows, and
would be more than happy to teach others how to do likewise.  However, any
classes I do would be strictly hands on and casual.  I get enough of
regimentation and paperwork in my mundane life as a Master Sergeant ;-)
  Speaking of home made goodies, I took my home made long bow to the range
yesterday and shot a practice IKAC period division score of 176.  Not bad for
an eight dollar piece of lumber from Lowe's!

   Cheers All
 Robert of Yorkshire