[Ansteorra-archery] Ice Axe Lost and Found

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Feb 19 08:29:37 PST 2002

As near as I can tell, there wasn't anything like that found.  However,
someone did leave a chair.

From: Walter Davis [mailto:walterd at lcii.net]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 5:10 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Ice Axe Lost and Found

Greetings Archers,

I took a dozen black and white arrows to Ice Axe as loaners.  They were
loaned out and returned to me.  I got to looking for them the other day and
couldn't find them.  Did anyone find them in a camping area or near the
archery range?  At one time I had them hanging in a tree near my tent.  I
may have left them there.  I lose more stuff.........
Anyway, if anyone found them I will be at Border Wars and Mead Bee Wars.

At your service,
Ld Oudoceus Kynith
AKA Not Walter