[Ansteorra-archery] Combat arrows & bolts for Gulf War:

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Feb 28 10:52:57 PST 2002

I'm just going to be a pain here but someone please correct me.  Only the Ansteorran GT APD requires the APD to be completely covered in Strapping tape.  There is at least on other design with Heat rolled edges on the APD that doesn't require the entire thing be covered in strapping tape.  The Heat rolled edges take significantly more work to make but they are perfectly legal.  I won't debate which is a better design as they both have advantages and disadvantages.

Wilim