[Ansteorra-archery] Combat arrows & bolts for Gulf War:

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Feb 28 11:13:58 PST 2002

Well Thanks!!

And guess what? After I replace the engine in the Suburban, (even if I
wasn't planing on surgry, the engine almost didn't get Talon and me home
from Border Wars) the factory can go to other places to help folks.  With a
bit of corrodination and prior scheduling, I can take it anywhere in the
Kingdom.

During this next year, the Factory will be undergoing a renavation.  I'll be
making new work tables, more jigs and possibly replacing the GP medium liner
with a GP large!!  Yahooooooooooo.

From: ironwyrm at juno.com [mailto:ironwyrm at juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:05 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat arrows & bolts for Gulf War:

Thanks Gilli,

I was running through the post a bit quickly, so much to do, yet so
little time!

Ten days and counting,

Ironwyrm

PS: Were you ears burning?  I had just put the phone down from talking to
some of the good folks from Lindenwood who were singing your praises.
They wanted me to thank you again for bringing your arrow factory to
Border War.  So thank you again, your effort was very appreciated.