[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Feb 8 10:40:20 PST 2002

One thing I'd like to do is present the medalions for the IntraAnsteorran
Archery Competitions during court.  I will soon have two years worth of them
and I'd like to give them out.

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 5:40 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran Academy of the Bow

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra!

It is my pleasure to announce that last evening TRM Aaron and Britta awarded
the Canton of Gates Edge the honor of hosting our next Academy of the Bow.

The event is to be held the weekend of April 12-14 at beautiful Camp Camwood
in Stargate's Canton of Gate's Edge.  A web page for the event will be
available very soon via http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

How can you help?

We need instructors for classes.  If you have an archery related skill you
can teach or information to pass along please volunteer to teach a class.
volunteer contact Lord Eadric Anstapa as eadric at scabrewer.com.

Looking forward to seeing you all at AoB.

Always in Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com