[Ansteorra-archery] Saying Good bye and Thank you

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Feb 8 19:58:14 PST 2002

If numbers allow I will use 7 archers at the back of court for a coordinated firing.  I'm thinking 21 combat arrows dipped in phosperesent paint.  3 flights of glowing, perhaps whistling arrows while they process out.

I will also work on a new scroll and tassle to award to Galen declaring him an "Archer of Ansteorra".

Wilim