[Ansteorra-archery] Children's Division

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Feb 13 20:23:19 PST 2002

Greeting  unto the Archers of Ansteorra,

I am pleased to announce the beginning of a new Division.  This year we will be accepting scores and awarding ranks to our youngest archers.  This Division will be for Children 13 and under. It will be a open division only. This is to maintain integrity with the Keeper of the IKAC and his children's division however we are asking that scores submitted include the type of bow being shot.  This will be to gather data for a possible expansion to include all divisions currently being shot by the adults.

Scores will be shot at 10, 15,and 20 yards.  Scoring will remain the same.  The ranking scores will also remain the same.  The travel requirement has been waived for this division only.  We can not expect those who can not drive legally yet and are at the travel whims of their parents or guardians to travel naturally.

Archers in this division will be awarded the appropriate rank and tassel upon submission of three scores.  Please refer to the Ansteorran Archery Web Page www.archery.ansteorra.org if you have any questions.  They will be allowed to wear a tassel with a White Binding Knot.

Lord Eadric has already updated the web page to reflect these changes.  Look for open children's in the division drop box on the form.  He also has added a comments box for anyone wanting to make one or more.  I am looking forward to seeing many submissionin the coming year.

Iaen Mor

Gates Edge

Keeper of the Ansteorran

Royal Rounds