[Ansteorra-archery] Instructors Needed for Academy of the Bow

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:31:26 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I will be on the pager that week end and will be staying in the greater
Brayan/College Station meto area in case I am needed for work.
plachoya
insignificant archer Ravens Fort Ansteorra

>From: "Wilim Penbras"
>Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Instructors Needed for Academy of the Bow
>Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:28:06 -0500
>
> You've got the list of classes I can teach right? I'd rather not teach all
of them.

> Okay Folks, I've been an archer for a little UNDER two years now. If I can
send a list of half a dozen or more classes I'm qualified to teach then I KNOW
there are people out there with at least those qualifications if not a dozen
more.
> What are you teaching Gilli? Talon? Karrick? Fearghus? Robert? Roger? Rumil?
Barn? Owen? Ironwyrm? I can list names for hours and all of you are more
competant than me in at least a subject or three. If you're not sure let me
know and I'll give you a list of classes I'd attend if you were the
instructors.