[Ansteorra-archery] Cngrats

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jan 1 17:23:54 PST 2002

Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net> said:

> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> I'd like to congraduate La March e Sauvage's new archery Cahmpion, Ld Edward
> MacTavish, the Archery Marshall of the Shire of Middleford.
>
> Good shooting Ld Edward.
>
> And good shootingto Jonhathan, also from Middleford, who came in second.
>
> I'm proud of ya boys.
>
> Gilli

Additionally, that evening as Their Excellencies Bjornsborg held court, Ld
Edward stood behind as a guard representing our archery community.

Baron Emrys pointed out to the populace that the archery community was
helping stand guard that night and that he found it a very sensible thing
since an archer had far greater reach than a sword.

Sadly there were no members of the armored combat community standing guard
behind the thrones and later that evening during feast there were no squires
to offer a toast to His Highness so as a Kings Archer I offered the toast on
behalf of our community.

Congrats and Thanks You once again to Lord Edward.

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com