[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Recognition

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Jan 10 09:30:58 PST 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

Occasionally, I write an email which I do not expect a reply.  This is one
such email.  However, it does not mean that I do not expect folks to at
least think about it.

It appears to me that the grant level archery award is at best in a comma.

Therefore, I urge each of us to make maximum use of those existing awards
the Kingdom has to recognize our brother and sister archers (even if the
grant comes into being, we should still be doing this).  Recognition starts
at home and we should be taking care of that important bit of business
ourselves.

I know some of us have already started.  We shouldn't stop till everyone has
the recognition they deserve.

If you need help writing the recommendation, please ask for help.  I'd be
glad to assist.