[Ansteorra-archery] Reminder

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Jan 17 12:53:19 PST 2002

Sorry folks, it's the weekend before Ice Axe (a shameless plug).  I'm
coautocrating and feastocrating.  We'll be trying to get finished the work
the weather has postponed us getting done.

We'll have a full archery range set up for Ice Axe.  Plus, we're having
breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday.

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 3:03 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Reminder

Just a quick reminder that this coming Saturday the Royal Huntsman for TRM
Aaron and Britta shall be chosen by Archers Tournament in the Barony of
Bonwicke?

Speak up.  Who is attending?  Iaen and I shall be attending from the Canton
of Gate's Edge and hope to see many of you in attendance.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com