[Ansteorra-archery] Reminder

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Thu Jan 17 13:09:06 PST 2002

Well I will certainly be there. Bringing a contingent with me. To the
Archers of our fair Kingdom I can only say it is a great honor to server as
the Crown's Archery Champion. I look forward to see a large number of the
best this Kingdom has to offer.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra