[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tournament:

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jan 17 20:11:50 PST 2002

While Fearghus has been under the weather I have been coordinating things.

We don't have a set time.  It will start at the pleasure of TRM.  The site
opens at noon so there is only about a 5 hour window of daylight so I would
count on it starting pretty soon after the opening court.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com