[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tournament:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Jan 17 08:18:39 PST 2002

Thank you M'lord,

We just needed to know when to leave Dallas to be there on time because
we're day-triping it.  It looks like a 5 AM start will do it for us.

Hey, what's the chance we can get an away Royal Round while we're there?
All I need is an away shoot in period bow to get a posted division
average.

Ironwyrm

PS: Thanks for stepping in for Lord Fearghus!