[Ansteorra-archery] The new award

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 22 08:03:23 PST 2002

>were up to me, I'd waive a majic wand and make all those who have the Kings
>Archer, it's been given out with more or less the same frequency as a Grant
>award, members of the new order.  But I can't do that, can I?

I don't know that I would recommend everyone who has a King's Archer.
I don't think that I, for example, deserve the Arcus Majoris, and
probably never will.  But neither do I feel cheated with only a
King's Archer.  I am proud of that award, and honored to be counted
among such august company as the King's Archers.

Rumil